- The ab trainer is a compact, space-saving and sturdy workout device that targets the abs, but also works out the legs, shoulders, back and buttocks
- This solid workout device stands out with its safe, high quality
- The weight ensures it is flexible to use the ab roller any time, anywhere
- Its ease of use makes the ab roller suitable both for effective workouts for beginners as well as for more advanced users
- The knee pad included in the ab roller set makes your workouts with the ab muscle trainer nice and comfortable
The Peak Power Ab Trainer AB Roller targets the abs, back, legs, buttocks and shoulders – perfect for muscle building and also for supporting your weight loss.
Abdominal and back muscles belong to the muscle groups that are constantly being used. The Peak Power AB Roller directly trains your muscles, which helps to minimise postural and back pains. Nice side effect: by increasing your muscle performance, you stimulate the number of calories you burn and your general fitness level all at once. Non-slip handles ensure the best grip and the included pad is also gentle on the knees during your workouts.
Its space-saving design makes the ab muscle trainer easy to store in your home or even in your travel case. The AB Roller is just as suitable for beginners with a low body fitness level to use as it is for experienced athletes. The included instruction manual features pictured workout examples for getting going immediately, each of which shows a guide for repetition counts Each workout consists of 3 phases: Warm-up, Training, Cool down.