The Peak Power barbell comes in standard length and is compatible with standard weight plates – chrome-plated quality steel ensures safety and robustness – offers a wide range of uses for effective muscle training of the entire body – with 2 star locks for secure fixing of the weight plates – a useful addition to a power rack or weight station.
This barbell from Peak Power, made from solid, chrome-plated steel, offers a wide range of different training options: an ideal basis for effective and varied total body muscle training for the upper body, abdomen, legs and glutes – suitable for beginners, advanced users and professionals. This barbell is a great addition for multifunctional fitness racks or power racks.
Due to its high weight of approx. 10 kg, the barbell is also ideal for training at home on its own, for example as weight training equipment or fitness equipment in the home gym. Knurled gripping surfaces ensure a firm grip and slip resistance during training. And the star-shaped screw-lock collars enable quick plate changes and secure fastening of standardised weight plates to raise your training to a new fitness level every time.
- The barbell bar from Peak Power offers a wide range of workout options – ideal for building muscle in the upper body, training the abdomen, legs and glutes, cross-training, strength training etc.
- The barbell is compatible with all standard weight plates with a 30 mm hole and its standard length makes it an ideal addition to the multifunctional Fitness Rack / Power Rack and power stations
- "Material: chrome-plated steel – Dimensions: Ø x L approx. 3 x 180 cm – Weight: approx. 10 kg – Grip surface: approx. 117 cm, grip dimension: approx. 20 cm
- Dumbbell attachment diameter: 32.5 cm each – Max. load: approx. 136 kg"
- The barbell bar comes with robust threads on each side for easy unscrewing of weight plates and two screw-lock collars or star locks for secure attachment of the weights
- The grip points of the barbell bar are also suitable for small hands and are equipped with knurling: this ensures that the barbell remains non-slip even during intensive training with sweaty hands