- Electric charcoal lighter by Bruzzzler for quick ignition of charcoal – easy to use: slide it under the charcoal, switch on stage 2 until sparks appear, then switch to stage 1 and slowly pull back
- The electric charcoal lighter has two heat levels: 600°C to light the barbecue and 50°C to heat the barbecue – the electric grill lighter has overheating protection for added safety
- Dimensions: W x D x H approx. 46 x 9 x 7.5 cm – Output: 2,000 W – Material: 50% stainless steel, 15% steel, 10% aluminium, 5% rubber, 5% copper, 5% nylon – Protection class: II – Weight: ca. 700 g
- The electric charcoal lighter is only suitable for dry outdoor areas far away from pools etc. – the 2-metre cable is ideal for reaching all corners of the barbecue
- A folding safety stand is integrated into the appliance for cooling down – for cleaning, simply wipe all parts of the cooled down charcoal lighter with a damp cloth and washing up liquid
Charcoal lighter for the Bruzzzler socket – good action radius thanks to 2 m cable length – perfect embers after roughly one minute – two heating levels: one for lighting, one for heating the coal in the barbecue – with overheating protection and safety stand – the flat nozzle design at the tip goes deep into the charcoal – easy to clean once completely cooled
With the Bruzzzler electric charcoal lighter you can light charcoal without the need for chemicals, smoke, lighter fluid, wood wool, lighter gel etc. All corners of the barbecue can be reached thanks to the 2-metre-long cable. The flattened nozzle design reaches right inside the charcoal. You can also use this appliance to light coal in several places for special cooking methods.
Using the electric charcoal lighter is simple: place it in the piled charcoal, switch it on at 600°C until it starts to spark, then set to 50°C and slowly pull it out of the charcoal by about 25 cm, where you can continue to heat in a circular motion until the embers are at their best. Then fold out the stand at the bottom of the electric charcoal lighter and allow the appliance to cool down completely before cleaning it.