The Meateor smoker can be used at any 230-volt socket to add a smoky note to fish and meat and thus preserve these foods – it can also be used as an electric grill and oven and can be conveniently transported with the carry handle on top – suitable for hot smoking at temperatures between 60°C and 200°C – maximum operating time 24 hours
The electric smoker is also suitable for beginners: plug in, place your fish or meat on the rack, insert the grease drip tray, spread wooden smoking chips on the lower tray and you are ready to start. Hot smoking gives the food a typical smoky aroma, preserves the food and thus makes it last longer. Besides smoking, the electric smoker can also be used as an electric grill or oven.
Those who like to smoke fatty fish or pieces of meat will be delighted with the drip tray between the smoking rack and the tray for the wood smoking chips – this makes cleaning the Meateor smoker noticeably easier after use. Safety is ensured by the integrated overheating protection and the heat-resistant design. The smoking heat can be precisely adjusted via the manual temperature control and the integrated thermometer.
- With its compact size, the electric smoker with separate temperature control can be placed on the balcony or in the garden – the integrated thermometer allows you to view the temperature at all times
- The electric smoker by Meateor can be used to aromatically smoke and preserve meat and fish – for hot smoking between 60 and 200°C – can also be used as a barbecue or oven
- Smoker material: steel – Dimensions (W x D x H): oven 72.3 x 26.1 x 36.7 cm, smoking area 41 x 24.3 x 0.8 cm – Output: 1,100 W - Safety class: I – Protection class: IPX4 – Weight: 7.6 kg
- For safety during smoking, the electric smoker is equipped with integrated overheating protection, and the body and carry handle are made of heat-resistant steel
- Included in delivery: electric smoker, smoking rack, drip tray and ready-to-use beech smoking chips, all commercially available wood smoking chips can be used for smoking according to taste