2-in-1 barbecue: can be used as a charcoal barbecue with a grill rack or with the skewer system for delicious grilled meat/vegetable skewers – the skewers are turned independently by a battery-powered motor – 4 removable legs make the charcoal barbecue portable or collapsible for storage during the winter months
A mangal barbecue is a traditional open-top barbecue without grill rack, which is often used in the Middle East to prepare shashlik, kebabs or vegetables on skewers at celebrations. The Bruzzzler Mangal Barbecue includes the necessary construction complete with battery-powered motor as well as a conventional grill rack. The mangal barbecue can therefore also be used as a charcoal barbecue. Can hold a maximum of 2 kg of charcoal.
The charcoal barbecue simply clicks and screws together. The mangal barbecue stands securely on 4 legs, which are simply inserted into the openings provided with insertable tabs – this makes the charcoal barbecue easily transportable when the legs are removed, ideal for barbecues in the park. The barbecue can simply be cleaned with a cloth and conventional washing up liquid.
- Traditional mangal coal barbecue by Bruzzzler for Middle-Eastern-style skewers: shashlik, kebabs and vegetable variations – the skewers are automatically turned by a battery-powered motor
- In addition to a motor for automatically turning up to 8 skewers, a grill rack is also included, which turns the mangal barbecue into a conventional charcoal barbecue
- Mangal barbecue material: 96% steel, 4% stainless steel – Dimensions: W x H x D 76 x 58.5 x 78.5 cm, grill rack W x D 62 x 31 cm, skewer length 42.8 cm – Weight: 9.5 kg – Colour: black
- Each skewer can be loaded with max. 400 g of meat or vegetables – for max. 2 kg charcoal – easy to clean with a damp cloth and washing up liquid (not dishwasher safe)
- Included in delivery: mangal charcoal barbecue, 4 steel legs, side construction for skewers, 8 skewers, 1 motor (battery not included, 1x Mono D LR20 required), 1 grill tray, 1 grill rack