Glasslife bottle drying rack with foldable legs, can also be screwed to the wall - available in 2 versions: with 2 or 3 bottle openings - made of dishwasher safe stainless steel and plastic - the remaining water can be easily disposed of via the removable tray in the sink - for PET and glass water bottles - keeps bottle safely upside down
The soda bottles must be cleaned regularly. Often these are then precariously placed upside down next to the sink so that the remaining water can run out. The result: water everywhere and bottles that tend to fall over. With the Glasslife Drying Rack this is a thing of the past: here 2 or 3 bottles can be placed next to each other upside down to drain, there are also holders for the lids.
The legs can be folded together for compact storage in a drawer or kitchen cupboard when not in use. Thanks to pre-punched drill holes, the drying rack can also be screwed firmly to the wall. Cleaning the holder itself is easy, as all parts can be put in the dishwasher. The holder is equally suitable for PET and glass bottles.
- Drying rack with foldable frame for compact storage in a drawer or cupboard when not in use - can also be screwed to the wall, pre-punched holes
- The holder is optionally available for 2 or 3 bottles of soda, regardless whether they are made of glass or PET - the bottles are held securely without the risk of falling over
- Dimensions (W x D x H): for 2 bottles approx. 24.5 x 18.5 x 11 cm, for 3 bottles approx. 32 x 18.5 x 11 cm - bottle opening: approx. 7 cm- Material: Stainless steel frame with plastic tub, all dishwasher safe
- When using the drying rack, unsightly water spots or slippery wet surfaces in the kitchen are a thing of the past - the drained water can be easily disposed of in the removable tray
- Small hooks on the front of the drying rack also hold the cleaned lids for draining - no bottles included