The bike work stand from Zoomyo comes with many features that make bike repairs easier: a handlebar for easy setup, stable 4-leg stand, adjustable height, suitable for standard frames with 20 to 55 mm Ø, can be used for all types of bikes, from MTB to e-bikes – with a practical magnetic tool tray and a bike mount that can be rotated 360 degrees
Bike assembly stand from Zoomyo for do-it-yourself and professional repairs with many cleverly designed features: the four-leg stand construction can either be easily unfolded or screwed permanently to the floor. The adjustable-height telescoping rod holds the bike at eye-level during repairs. Clamping the bike into place with the adjustable clamps makes it possible to work comfortably during all repairs.
It also has additional features that you would normally expect only from expensive professional bike stands. These include the angled telescoping arm that you’ll appreciate especially when making repairs on the brakes. The quick release feature when unfolding the bike stand’s handle makes it easy to transport the stand from one location to another. And with the practical magnetic tool holder, you’ll have the tools you need in easy reach.
- The bike work stand from Zoomyo features a quick release: just fold out the handle and hang the bike up, then fold it up again just as quickly when the repairs are finished
- With this 4-leg stand, the assembly stand for bikes stays steady during bike repairs – if you always use the bicycle stand in the same place, you can screw it to the floor
- The bike repair stand is suitable for all bikes: racing bikes, Dutch bikes, trekking bikes, city bikes, mountain bikes MTB can be repaired thanks to an adjustable height from 107 – 178 cm
- The adjustable quick-span claw is gentle on paint and can be adjusted from 20 to 55 mm. To make work easier, the bike holder on the Zoomyo bike assembly stand can be rotated 360 degrees
- Do-it-yourselfers and professionals will appreciate the features of the bike assembly stand: a magnetic tool tray and telescoping arm to hold the handlebar during front wheel repairs