Peak Power electronic dartboard: for authentic darting in your own four walls - no noise nuisance for the neighbours thanks to soft darts - real dart sound from the loudspeaker, volume adjustable - 4 sets of 3 darts included - 100 soft tips as replacements included - 271 game variations from 501 Master Out to 301 Single Out - great fun for beginners, pros, young and old
Darts at home: with the electronic dartboard from Peak Power, this dream is now a reality. The system offers a total of 28 games with an incredible 271 variations, including 301 Single Out, Cricket or 501 Master Out. Fun is guaranteed for many weeks. Up to eight players can play, 4x3 darts are included, as well as 100 spare soft tips. The darts consist of handle, shaft and flight.
Those who have never played darts before will find the dartboard an ideal way to get started in this fun and fast-paced sport. A detailed instruction manual, a stick-on throw line and an easy-to-use LED display are also suitable for beginners. A speaker is integrated for real sound, the volume of which can be easily adjusted. Holders for 2x3 darts are integrated on the side of the board.
- The electronic dartboard from Peak Power offers endless fun: 28 games with 271 variations to choose from - the set includes the dartboard, 12 soft darts and 100 spare soft tips
- Suitable for beginners, as well as for professionals - ideal for children and all dart fans from young to old - the soft darts consist of barrel (handle), shaft and flight and look like real darts
- The soft darts are ideal for playing darts in apartment buildings as there is no loud knocking on impact - if the soft tips are worn out, they can be replaced with spare tips
- The integrated display allows an easy selection of the game type and the adjustment of the volume: this is because, as desired, the typical knocking sound matching the darts is then emitted
- A power adapter is included in the delivery, as well as a throw line sticker for the floor - on each side of the dartboard are holders for 3 darts each